LF: MF: WSPR-15 this night

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: MF: WSPR-15 this night
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:22:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
OK Vinny.

About stability, here I use an home made transverter for transmiting. I had same problem using a classic Xtal oscillator.

After I changed it by a TCXO, and now the stability is good.

73 de Andy.

Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 5:30 AM
Subject: AW: Re: LF: MF: WSPR-15 this night

Hey all,

thank you all for your reports. It seems the big fan is a bit too big. And the transverter too close to the pa. I just stopped the fan, let's see if it's starts smelling hi hi. Otherwise I'll try it agn with my Ultimate3S.

73
Vinny