Re: Re[2]: LF: Is everyone else struggling to get onto WSPRNET?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: Is everyone else struggling to get onto WSPRNET?
From: John Langridge <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:50:57 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=MuyJQJ5SLLFKjNVHK4B37JCfYwrjW/cQDM3CekuBjyc=; b=ryMpcCagOq8ZyOKY/o6i25ZV0YoUezXxiZK3dhFRbxSUBSJf8TW0CjyrmET0KrZFky kF61HVc80nF5VP11AQG25lTRpso8dQG4XPW9e0ox+XKZDOb3lJbcwb0gg+1iqw5xguff URJNjzNFDwgoA0OfnnaTfBXguk7f1JPU88kjQHtKac4cz683iAB89fF3MrPyeABDHSlR isEXgXlPnLSMC1hil01zS5cN5uJxeDwgYva6jr91JNQaRdXGUqoiCYIfOTqOKLpXA1R4 C68olJc9VmjWigb5JjnPo0eEjHrB0qqveWcj21XrtDeU2OrtjE7cX9PoPW0NuWQZqj9y yjxQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Yes we are all very appreciative for the free service that we have been given with WSPRnet.  Its amazing that there are 10000 to 20000 server hits per hour *just for uploads* on a normal day.  I learned only this week that the upload process was a spot at a time rather than a file upload and file parse process.  As you said, a vicitim of its own success.

73,

John