Re: Re[2]: LF: Is everyone else struggling to get onto WSPRNET?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: Is everyone else struggling to get onto WSPRNET?
From: John Langridge <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:24:56 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=FZHiKRaQ5W9pysjhblED/Ntf9KHXPQoWxCE8Jxq/rK8=; b=sqLoe36mIgAaG1FPc+V+/hcf6HYeI0z9nJ2ScYbeIoK48AfB2m+/o1/mPwgmAyhlDc DVTj+PIK9K2d1CAX1UoCqLEuA0QV8jhT6j+pjm1donTQUSgFjkM2WuzpUUyKQZz1/+RA aYRbQAeyj+sP5XSn2Z/UN4FmEUKRLCLJISNZzb+TABwsQA3IGVvn867+YobExbAVzOex 4DJb/19UkniibbkYExcDOp/6Df7cTNY7VMQJq9ofERfTDo5vC8XyjFgmXHyO4AJx2PEJ MzB6ymHZF4M6I9Cilu5iqC1qJ0CtVYFY232SHDPP5Xg/E9jGw1Jr2gGEpPvAUl3osork mLHg==
Sender: [email protected]
For what its worth, the "alternative" WSPR reporting option that was mentioned last Sunday is on line and functional as development is on going.  The address is HAMWSPR.com and is in use by several experimental stations in the US and a few stations in Europe during the overnight periods.  The process does not replace WSPRnet, instead WSPR data is redirected to the alternative site via a networking change at the WSPR operator's PC.  The data is forwarded on to WSPRnet when it is working but data is rendered almost immediately on the HAMWSPR site.  The raw data renporting process on HAMWSPR is a little different at the moment compared to WSPRnet but it seems to work well.

While the redirect procedure and address is no secret, I have sent a message to the developer to see if he is prepared to release that information in public before I mention it here.

As I said before, I am not the point man for this project, only a user.

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..