RE: LF: CW / QRSS transmissions this w/e QRS60 136.172

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: CW / QRSS transmissions this w/e QRS60 136.172
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 09:08:15 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Mike - excellent news and have opened up a dedicated receiver for the 136.172 window - I have a QRM line just LF of there from a SMPSU - I don't think its on this property

http://kl7l.com/LF00000.jpg

It flips non sequentially between the 137.777 window plus DCF39 in second analyzer window, and then to 136.172 every ten or so mins - hit refresh.

DCF39 - if you see it running up to -40 or better theres some chance...

I had both screens on one Rx before but as the rx was set to 136kHz the audio/rf performance at just 172Hz was subpar. So Ive got the 136 window on  the TS870 and the 137/138 window on the R75  both sharing the L400b.  Ill leave this up for the weekend. IF you see noise bars the MF tx is probably running...

ps was on 137 Op32 overnight but tx antennae does not favour Eu.

Laurence KL7L BP516