LF: CW / QRSS transmissions this w/e

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: CW / QRSS transmissions this w/e
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 13:19:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
After three months of very wet and windy weather, we have a few days
of cold and calm. Since my rather fragile antenna will be stable, I
will be making a few CW and QRSS transmissions on the 136kHz band
this weekend. I have already been beaconing on 136.5kHz CW this
morning followed by a CQ. I will make more CW transmissions during
daylight this afternoon and tomorrow.

After 1700UTC each day, I will make some QRSS3 and QRSS10
transmissions on 137.705kHz, looking for QSOs.

>From 2000 until 0900UTC toniht (and probably tomorrow night) I will
transmit QRSS60 on 136.172kHz, sending my full callsign starting on
each even hour, that is 2000, 2200, 0000UTC etc. Reports welcome as
usual.

73 de Mike, G3XDV