AW: LF: VLF activity/KL7L

To: [email protected]
Subject: AW: LF: VLF activity/KL7L
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 12:17:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Laurence,

taking Paul´s email conc 8270Hz activity as a trigger:

could the waterfall scroll interval  of your SL grabber be set somewhat higher so a three hours  transmission causing evt signs of abt 30min or less gets the chance to be visible?

Thanks in advance

Uwe/dj8wx

PS.

today I made a first successful 8270Hz rx/tx test in EbNaut mode

using the new SL version 2.90 b6 to record and ebnautx/rx to decode.

thanks to Wolfgang and Paul for the progrs.