LF: Some grabber improvements in the end of the year

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Some grabber improvements in the end of the year
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 18:46:05 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

I've splitted my MF remote grabber in 3 parts now since it was quite overloaded with MBs of captures. It is comfortable now to switch between RDF and separate images. The technical parameters are put on a third site.

http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_remote_Grabber.html is maybe the basic site.

Nice coloured CW signals are now coming in, i guess from IK4NMF? :-)

Furthermore i have changed the output format for coloured spectrograms from .jpg to .png (thanks to DF6NM!).

Special thanks again to Wolf/DL4YHF once again for this excellent software!

Have a nice move to 2016!
And let's hope for an active year on the bands!

73, HNY, Stefan/DK7FC