RE: LF: Re: CT7AEZ

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: CT7AEZ
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 09:21:19 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan. MF

Yes. I agree with you that this is the way to promote "rare" bands between average hams

Have been doing this also on microwaves. But that is much harder, as normally, people need expensive equipments
and going portable. But low bands are good for home and specially winter. If the main enemy, QRM, is under control

I will invite him to join the reflector. He writes perfect English and will be great to get him here

Last night he got G8HUH too

73 de Luis
EA5DOM