Re: LF: MF Christmas CW bacon ?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MF Christmas CW bacon ?
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 23:01:53 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, MF

If "here" means Txing .... yes ! :-)

The reception of your signal in MF was one the events that trigered my attention to this bands
The other was Manuel, EA4BVZ, who really fighted to get this bands authorized for Hams in EA
made available a simple CW Tx Kit, and sadly passed away last christmas.
During 2014 I set my monitor and my first attemps to Tx in QRPP with a bare U3 were
about one year ago, improving step by step

Then one small PA and in summer 2015 the 80w actually in use. Spent a lot of time testing the horizontal
loop with reasonable success, but the vertical has been a definitive improvement. By the way
I have just removed today the loop cable, which was not in use

Made first CW contact with Federico, EA2HB, which is the other active EA station in MF
I'm not really interested in QSOs and filling DXCC lists. If there is a request for QSO I can schedule
because I understand people needs EA on MF, but really prefer experiments to QSOs

PS: I'm getting good copy of my signal now at OH6MJ Perseus !! :-O
May be it worth to keep Tx for some more time

73 de Luis
EA5DOM