Re: LF: VO1NA - carrier

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA - carrier
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 21:48:38 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ltI+uy+pTuD9y/VLQR/24LSRbJmeuNNto8svJ1xotq4=; b=Ng1ygu+oKjaBcIamjZPKyoCqrWEs8PGtyiKqKnMPhwpag7KtfswJqrbT5HUL3wAunL aiankMfOl6K8XhOUNBbbTkZ9KS0tQ3lDYFOwUhWrJjlNxJFYTruIC+p53bmRhkpUP/w6 accRDchSFWX7xE+CxY7U9IP2qjVCdT/TN8H9eltWICnoeVwpQ8t/VplV2x1YzexBOYVL 3Vrj+rnyUOMbC8CmYVthLs41r+vTetaIk9/R4dNATQgH+wYW6Q4Wd7AiA+4JWbdA5fWv cxP3BBzR0TQV/tNOEedtqvuNnV7AbP0ZJLPitAPJUYqrn5RLrx+Ac8jjd5bc8FVSwUq9 dcuw==
Sender: [email protected]
Also, the absolute phase of the carrier of DCF39 changes after each
period of keying, so you cannot average it through the FSK periods

Andy G4JNT