Re: LF: VO1NA - carrier

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA - carrier
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 20:06:19 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Edgar,

A lovely bit of annimation, but no sidebands for me to see.
Paul mentioned a carrier so 4 amps at 137.777 kHz (-0.255 mHz)
to the rotated L aerial starting now until 1130 tomorrow
morning.

Incidently Markus, Tangles was a bit sceptical about the
75 dB Eb/N0 at 0200.  Did the noise become infinitesimal?

Switching on the PSP now for a long carrier.

Good Luck all!
Joe VO1NA