Re: LF: Variation in my Rx signal reports on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Variation in my Rx signal reports on LF
From: LineOne <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 19:55:06 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
I can't really "do" MF at present but I know that when my LF WSPR transmissions were "lop-sided", that is the I and Q channels in SSB mode were rather different, only one station was able to decode my signals.

(My transmitter will not work above LF and reception is very noisy, rather strange for a semi-rural area).
Hugh, M0DSZ.