Re: LF: WD2XES 137.779

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WD2XES 137.779
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:27:54 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
John, Although I didn't see your email last night, by coincidence I
monitored 137.777kHz +/- for a change (SpecLab set to QRSS60).

I switched on at 0200UTC and saw 'XES' straight away (see attached),
but nothing else seen after that. Nevertheless, it was good to see
QRSS activity from the US again on this band.

Not monitoring for a few days now as I have lowered my antenna ahead
of forecast gales.

73 de Mike, G3XDV