Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 17:12:00 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,

The exciter quit sometime during the night. Perhaps around 0400! Nice numbers for 50 watts and poor timing on my end!

I know someone who might have a source of GPS PPS to correct this problem.

The RasPi is sitting on the desk -- It may make a nice VLF RX.
Is a sound card required to use your VLF RX software?

The Arduino may have slow oscillator.  I could clock it with a
DDS that is clocked with the DOCXO or try your idea with the
RasPi. Another problem could be sloppy programming. I have
to comment out the statement calling the EnNaut symbol array if
opertion on CW or OPERA is needed!

73 Joe