Re: LF: EbNaut and The Cat / Take 3

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut and The Cat / Take 3
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 17:13:05 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

And any proper test will sometimes fail ;-) No success here on the 21:30 transmission, only a couple of bogus decodes with very high rank numbers. The signal is competely invisible now, and to make thnigs worse DCF39 has gone into another hyperactive period, splattering all over the band. Will keep trying...

73, Markus