LF: Argo grabber uploads question

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Argo grabber uploads question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:21:02 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

I  am  trying  to  run  the  script from this site,

  http://radio.g4hsk.co.uk/digi-modes/qrss-grabber/

and it will upload grabs but I am unsure of an Argo setting. Under
Capture - Setup there are 2 tick boxes : Lock the Sequence Number, yes
and no. Does this have some control of the file name uploaded? I am
thinking if the file name remains the same my FTP server will not
overwrite the previous file. Is this setting the secret to get
different file names uploaded each time? I am using my own FTP site,
not Dropbox. If anyone wants to test it it's on and offline at:

http://www.chriswilson.tv/grabber.html

but I am not sure how to show if it's online or not, nor if it's
updating properly yet. html code is a bit of a mystery to me!

Is  the  setting  Capture - Setup - Interval in Seconds the key to how
often the web page updates? Thanks.

--

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                           mailto:[email protected]