Re: LF: Re: FR5ZX on MF WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: FR5ZX on MF WSPR
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:03:37 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik

Noted. Thank you !

Instead of making a regenerative Rx I can use the good "old" Perseus as it can be configured
for dB/uV measurements. And then use a magnetic antenna like as Dick described in his document
So this can be used at MF and LF, VLF .... next on the list ;-)

For calibration will make a pair of Helmholtz coils and then the SHAR110 as generator can be of use
to drive the coils with a known level and then calibrate the measures

Will keep you all updated

73 de Luis
EA5DOM