LF: Quiet, small and economical to run grabber PC's?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Quiet, small and economical to run grabber PC's?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 15:01:36 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Are  any of you guys using any of the new generation small PC's to run
24  hour  grabbers, for WSPR or QRSS? I would rather have a small, low
power  consumption, quiet (fan-less?) Windows PC, although I'd consider
Linux,  to  run  24 hour, 7 days a week grabbers and suchlike? I would
rather  not  use  the  main PC for this, I'd prefer something tucked
away on the network. Thanks. I am not up to speed on the newer PC's. I
would  rather  not  have  to  learn new tricks with those Raspberry Pi
things though!

--

Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]