Re: LF: XPQ WSPR15 475/136 and warm ceramic feed thrus

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: XPQ WSPR15 475/136 and warm ceramic feed thrus
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 20:13:25 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
I remember a graveyard maintenance shift many years ago, when my boss observed that a braid wire connection clipped onto a coil in a MF power divider was looking kind of shabby. Not being able to find a piece of flat copper, he tried length of stainless steel "Wraplock", which started out nice and shiny. After a few minutes of operation, it got very warm, and turned black. We quickly located some copper.

John, W1TAG