Re: LF: XPQ WSPR15 475/136

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: XPQ WSPR15 475/136
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 22:42:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Markus, yes I think that has been happening, but in Laurence's case the first post did not appear to any of us so that was probably bounced on theway in, but I have seen cases were posts have been reflected but not received by the sender. Some ISPs seem to regard a message sent to self as spam.....I regularly dig out my LF postings from my webmail spam folder. Marking them as "Not Spam" does not seem to affect the rules in "Spamguard", the filter used.

I reckon you are due for a few down days Laurence the CME from the C5 on the 22nd arrived at 1900z. Spaceweather maked it as arriving unexpectedly early.....I dont see that the interval was about 62 hours. We only caught the "wash" as it was not pointing at Earth, and that could account for some of the longer interval.

Alan
G3NYK