RE: LF: RE: Activity day

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: Activity day
From: "Michael Probert" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 14:54:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dave. Thanks.  Not much happening from this neck of the woods.

Heard you in qso with Stephan last night on around 472.1-called you but obviously not heard. Also called DK7FC (also did not hear me- I got a QRZ  ) who came up to S8/9 just as he said GN/ CUL !

Got to go out to local regatta for an hour or two. Hesitate to leave beacon running. Will continue later and look out for you.

Ok about New Galloway. Just goes to prove again that our grandfathers knew what they were doing when they chose MF for maritime use.

73 Mike GW4HXO.