Re: LF: 477.7 kHz

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 477.7 kHz
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 10:40:47 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Joe,

There was no static and propagation was much improved last night.
Your signal peaked 10 dB above the band noise in a 10 Hz bandwidth
and could be easily detected by ear.

Henny, it is interesting to note that Joe's signal showed much more
QSB at my location, though we are living not far apart!

Best regards,
Roelof