LF: G4CNN's transmitter

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G4CNN's transmitter
From: DAVE PICK <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 18:33:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear All

I have been contacted on behalf of the Reading club who have been asked to dispose of some of the late G4CNN's gear. Amongst them is John's G0MRF transmitter, if all is as it is supposed to be, it will run about 300W on 136kHz which is a useful level. If anyone is interested please PM me and I'll put you in contact.
There is no price put on it but a donation might be appropriate. here are some details I was sent:

"... a home brew TX for 136 KHz, which is currently visible on John's  website,(Yes, still existing) and which may be of interest to someone in the VLF community.  I suspect that the family would be happy to give it to someone who would give it a good home, albeit a payment might be a sign of appreciation.  We would expect the recipient to be electrically competent, as its safety has not  been ascertained."

73

Dave G3YXM