LF: Re: OT Request

To: "RSGB_LF_Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: OT Request
From: "Julian Hardstone" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 17:32:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I have the same variable capacitor which I have used for a rx antenna tuner, but
not the knob + dial. Anyway, I can't find it today

If the other suggestions do not find one, try the UK Vintage Radio Repair and
Restoration Forum, which has a section for "Parts Wanted"

http://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

- Julian

Hi Fausto,
I agree with Alan. You might also try some of the more specific groups such as
the Eddystone users etc. as members are often  collectors of other manufacturers
parts also. I am sorry that I do not recognise that particular assembly but it
looks like the sort of part that may have been made in sufficient numbers not to
be too obscure.

Good luck

73