Re: LF: G4CNN's transmitter

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G4CNN's transmitter
From: DAVE PICK <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:46:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
OK all

We have a few offers now so we'll close the subject on the reflector.
Nice to know there's so much interest!

73
Dave

Hello DAVE,

Sunday, July 5, 2015

> Dear All

> I have been contacted on behalf of the Reading club who have been
> asked to dispose of some of the late G4CNN's gear. Amongst them is
> John's G0MRF transmitter, if all is as it is supposed to be, it will
> run about 300W on 136kHz which is a useful level. If anyone is
> interested please PM me and I'll put you in contact.
> There is no price put on it but a donation might be appropriate. here are some details I was sent:

> "... a home brew TX for 136  KHz, which is currently visible on
> John's  website,(Yes, still  existing) and which may be of interest
> to someone in the VLF community.   I suspect that the family would
> be happy to give it to someone who  would give it a good home,
> albeit a payment might be a sign of  appreciation.  We would expect
> the recipient to be electrically  competent, as its safety has not  been ascertained."

> 73

> Dave G3YXM

Mail sent, if it's still available I am happy to give a sensible and
none derisory donation, and can collect, I am struggling to find the
time to complete a build of "your" TX due to work commitments. I have
copied by e-mail Dave, thanks.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]