Re: AW: LF: 630m OP8

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: LF: 630m OP8
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:03:14 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Thanks for the report.  Its good to hear that the RF crossed the pond and
all that land.

The TX will be off tonight -- there is lightning in the forecast.

73 and thanks to all who monitored.

73
Joe VO1NA

On Fri, 22 May 2015, Markus Vester wrote:

Last night I pushed the antenna out again and ran MF opds-8 and WSPR. Traces
from VO1NA were weakly visible in the spectrogram between about midnight and 2
UT, resulting in a single opds detection at 0:36 with an unambiguous 16.6 dB
correlation peak. This is quite gratifying, considering the time of the year
and the rather mediocre noise situation in my suburban location.