Re: LF: Re: HP 3586C selective level meter for LF and MF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: HP 3586C selective level meter for LF and MF
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 18:28:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Terry I have the 12 and a 3 both with PS and SPM. They do work if you are aware of likely problems but yes they need some external help usually. I feel it is important that potential buyers realise that they are not receivers like they are probably used to. They are brilliant and useful pieces of test gear and the W&G kit is very ruggedly made.......you need to be a bit rugged yourself to hump some of it around :-))

Alan
G3NYK