Re: LF: WSPR MF please

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR MF please
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 23:41:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan,

so it looks like your two receivers provide some spatial diversity, simultaneously listening to both may be useful to overcome fading nulls during QSOs. On the other hand, the advantage of a lower noise location may become much more pronounced in daylight. So you'll have benefits both night and day ;-)

73, Markus (DF6NM)