Re: LF: OPdynamic false T/A spot

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OPdynamic false T/A spot
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 11:22:09 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
For my LF opds-32 detector, I currently have 49 entries in the searchlist: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26404526/callsloc.txt

I am regularly inspecting the output for likely false positives, which are then highlighted by a question mark at the end of the line. Over several months, their rate of occurrence has been on the order of 2 per week. Most are associated either with one of the many spurious carriers, or Opera transmitters which had not yet been included in the list at the time.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)