Re: LF: LF/MF TXing for Kenwood TS950SD and TS50

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF/MF TXing for Kenwood TS950SD and TS50
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 19:29:55 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=4UWyoqAUumBxYHUaQkoM202bISqXxgyIFc+nUSenUjY=; b=SiK/2YinzDAFpYX9biQCPEhUd0a+RapeTfQJpMzVT5BrV+aEZlVDSW6W6W0QxVfeUf woxIz/k8tFAeliqTxeb9/MCY0aicrL4LtWoCrO0ayUvLY4GgEr2uVgSzCksYxWKVP5IE XRpckqnoi1Q8Rwkusb6gIriHhShDZvAqtcU5UM2R14VEcwJ5uJia95VB1cLbHyKLIKMC upgeM81ed/3hGqamemq9vMcEJWQw+3aDRW4AHol6vQqzq7zJx225eJl3gcl45tRgKJ7u dXGlkIapDIZI2baU5pP2+YYfcUfHBOZS33VKPCldP1yiqx6MGxsj+E/34E6BLs1Q399r tICA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Tom,

What i don't understand: We've already been in QSO on LF and MF. So you are already QRV. So why do you want to build such a complex, heavy, big and power consuming system to drive the PA?
I would understand if you need something else than a big HF TRX plus additional divider circuit. Maybe a small compact VFO, power saving, for /p experiments.
Or, have there been some housebreakers in your shack?

All the best.

Stefan