Re: LF: Re: Just like the 10 Bus , nothing for years , then 477 UK

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Just like the 10 Bus , nothing for years , then 477 UK>VK :)
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 15:22:47 -1000
Sender: [email protected]
Hiya 🌕 all- im a bit of a "show me" stater :-)

SM6 Gus was decoded quite a few times into BY3A - EasternChina on the Bohai Sea on WSPR2 into a city environment. :-). Markus et al Eu > 9V1 Singapore on dfcw 136 was completed too quite a few times in the darkest of times - I think

 ZL6QH was actually visible at qrss3 levels into Anchorage back in 2002/3 (?) On 136 but its not been reciprocated yet, only at wspr2 to Eastern VK on 475 this year and im probably running close to 20WErpish - probably more.

Its actually an excellent path to VK and ZL from coastal regions of Alaska as long as you are clear of the mountains/glaciers AND have very rare day when the iono has been behaving itself - ground conductivity in land and the mountains in land play havoc with low angle stuff -  I can and many others just about manage KH6 (wh2xcr Molakai) nightly at 4000Kms plus at wspr 2 but even with near sea path it will fail if the K Is up or other pesky particles persist

. Its been poor non stop apart from one over the pole from Stephan since Oct. Our ground conductive friends in tx and ok plus rarer coasters make the trip to kh6 as well at over 6000Kms such are their efficiencies and the sea Path

Laurence, scrawled sitting on a piece of Lava staring at the surf

KL7L /KH6 kona