LF: RE: Andre Kesteloot N4ICK sk

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Andre Kesteloot N4ICK sk
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 14:29:51 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, Dave Pick <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

I am sorry to hear about the passing of André, N4ICK.

I did meet André serveral times when he was in Belgium to visit his relatives and it was always a pleasure to talk with him. Often about technical topics, but more than once André suprised me with his extensive general knowledge.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T