Re: LF: Andre Kesteloot N4ICK sk

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Andre Kesteloot N4ICK sk
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 08:42:22 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PyIHSR+rKK4o/sCP69yvOisC2hsDCLNiObNYfvc+7pA=; b=H82tGbyeYavKDzt+2WhdzvhiaKaBELFXtGgIdj7yOtVEjQv94tJsq/19JaV8IfACd9 DHB0Ts+LT2nYFXe93tpWQtfBGcMZ9xUfRoz02Js3qIp1hhM7ne5jAcl7r45e2g5yo8LE BVACoIFRgn6r2zHeDAUTKk//NO62outpsZBJ1YDKQEh0Pc9ISZ+n/Bm+Mu/LeW1GDTPC QXcuqzBi5F8P1u7lixywiVSLCzABCmBUMVAH1+w6P8rsQJG31YpE0+2pUYOQkwrqvVrS QsMB6xV7PuUITYhCQV5mTXePgXS4NXrwzrRHD8ZNWb/9UsCuGw1Ln5Ybtcf1rgBwg7gc RBnA==
Sender: [email protected]
A postscript to my earlier note,
André was only one of a handful to be awarded the "Intelligence Star",
one of the rarest valor awards from the U.S. Government:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Star#Andr.C3.A9_V._Kesteloot

 He also authored a book, the  Spread Spectrum Sourcebook:

http://www.amazon.com/Spread-Spectrum-Sourcebook-Andre-Kesteloot/dp/0872593177

73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS