LF: Re: OP8 on 478.477 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: OP8 on 478.477 kHz
From: Guyé André <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:55:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Joe,

I think also that the condx was not very good, and OP8 had not good decodes here, only 2 during the night but better than -30 dB. I got some other good Spectran traces for your 8 minutes TX, but no OPERA decode, strange !
Using OPERA for receiving I get many software false decode, perhaps x 100 times more than WSPR...

On the way, I copy your signal on 478 477,05 Hz +/- .01 Hz and perfetly stable. I’ll be rxing OP8 again to night.

@++ Andy F6CNI