Re: LF: MF activity from Uto lighthouse next weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF activity from Uto lighthouse next weekend
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:36:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

Pity about the QRN - almost all of europe currently has no lightning but your part of the eastern baltic sea :
http://www.blitzortung.org/Webpages/index.php

Anyway, thanks for 339 and hope you have a good time out there. DJ6CB still on frequency waiting to finish the qso..

> http://peditio.net/utility/YaBB.pl?num=1376341089

Fb, my favourite 'holiday radio' - I also use an IC706 on MF, plus an extra audio filter.

The 'foot' of the MF antenna has been an antenna itself many years ago, I assume ?

73,
  Wolf .