Re: LF: RE: New RX site at DK7FC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: New RX site at DK7FC
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 22:33:31 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=6lZIgTYUNKSCxF+AQsd7Llzl+XUqvM+a7HiKejDg7qo=; b=G4+19vp6I9y2Grvw2TrbnuVkYFpD/bsigG3Exhqc2xXFPo00MBW6nSBOHJTUqSFRoP PnaOPCtO6V46JUaZjFgG4YIPQulpay8rNT4JBUcOB8ulr6fDk6VvdH6HddSPbnJ06MtX xAzO+MceH8FITAShwbJ71h4x2Lj6GMcwL5ikk6FPkpMsDe9DDZwQCo1DFX4ds+l91oWh yDfj8hyGF7ADQhYHaJN5MypPYbOmR0g7WuwES8HAO7lg6Js2MUKexLYQCvpvS1dWW6AD 9C1nev9++8Pwve/8ZJex5y+vyhjpZOqzd5yvPwbSg8C4/nYcfrapQdhbm9MhfFIUDj7O dO3w==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jim,

Thanks for the offer, very kind. I may come back to you later.

73, Stefan