LF: Re: Pure off-topic: old tubes

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Pure off-topic: old tubes
From: Petr Maly <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 15:44:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Marco,

You are so kind. Thank you very much.
My tubes look exactly like 4B/551B(D). I will measure the dimensions to be sure as soon as I can.
It looks convenient that the filament voltage is the usual 6.3 volts.
Interesting is that they count with anode voltage as much as 10 or even 14 kV!

Thanks again for your effort.

73, Petr, OK1FIG

-----Original Message----- From: Marco IK1ODO -2