LF: Pure off-topic: old tubes

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Pure off-topic: old tubes
From: Petr Maly <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 09:20:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all

I apology for the off-topic. However I know that this group is attended by very experienced gents, mainly from the UK.
I found these two tubes in the junk, see the attachment. I spent quite a while to search the whole Internet for some specs, in vain.
They are very similar to QB3/300, or TESLA’s RE125, same size, same socket. The only visible difference is the shape and material of the anode.
I think the number 55 in the designation could possibly be the anode dissipation.
The labels are:
STC 4B/55
ITT 4B/55/B
By some lucky chance does anybody have any information about them?

Thanks, 73, Petr, OK1FIG