Re: LF: op32 on 137.575 Hz ?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: op32 on 137.575 Hz ?
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:22:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
You only need  to  blink and  everything  has  changed !

The decoder has been centred on 1500 Hz +/- 50 Hz and the OP8 mode dropped

In a code combing session , all bands now only have one mode speed and the decoder is centred on 1500 Hz audio .. Some of the pass bands have been modified as well , there are improvements in the decode / false decode levels , I think Gary spotted decodes with more than 50% fade , some have a few more - dbs as well

The  waterfall   pointer  now  shows the  actual  carrier  qrg

There is a constant level of activity on 145 MHz using op05 30 seconds , with virtually zero false decodes ,much improved from this time last year .. and a fixed beacon as well F5ZAL 144,474usb Op05

73-G,