Re: LF: Re: VLF 29501, signal?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: VLF 29501, signal?
From: Johan Bodin <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 23:48:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Yes, an impressive achievement indeed, congratulations to all involved!

Wow is the word! The 24dB S/N ratio on Dex' signal exceeded all my
expectations! 24 dB S/N is "armchair copy". It would be interesting to
actually listen to a spectrally shifted and time compressed version of
the signal. Can you do that on your Linux box Paul? Not for scientific
purposes but for pure sheer joy :-)

Given 24dB S/N headroom at 29.5kHz, sub 9 kHz TA is probably not too far
away! The TX antenna would be no more than ~10dB down compared to 30k.

73
Johan SM6LKM