Re: LF: Acivity etc.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Acivity etc.
From: "C. Groeger" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 19:40:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Chris,
Why not learning the code, buying a tx with reasonable power and having fun in
CW?
The code is same as spoken language and you can talk to other hams in real time!
But maybe you prefer sitting before your laptop...
I do crossband QSOs with hams  with no tx on mf but with serious interest in
this band...
73, DF5QG

Christian Groeger