RE: LF: 29.499 QRSS 180 for remainer of night...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 29.499 QRSS 180 for remainer of night...
From: "hvanesce" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 12:05:17 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1393873546; bh=k80O0+k3w9eN6sudqCOg13IvxgBSmJxQF+72hDJBnw0=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=WUBbJWpizm+EbtmFux9zoD2AgajrpnjsyWazKURRJ28VWjxa/ziJFVcuFqHt5EhMj CCG15Ht104Uz6Yv4As3uljOCLfNbUL34GvYLxGqrGOQw+VvqrcXvQXuP7GMfWsVP/c GnFc2mUxbt+bZoqr5bYwoYBbXGSxUt7lgyzDONxWXP6fIycH4XwXB9mHJgpZrKQpmL /qBl5d2o/IaQGF52debMZKJp3Z7YwiQTSmKwiK+DdaaJP/HmYNwfSc7ORd+VN97ApQ 9e3DbxUJ/4lkze1VwxzNTiq2PeqXH6o1hF7pYECRWs+Ggcl9I8L4wt5RlJ/3fD32Xl 31bNxKQMZ9rQA==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,

Thank you for the excellent data and processing, and the inspiring results!

Bob, thank you for your TX work and excellent signal!

I should leave well enough alone but:

The nominal (which never happens)  night-to-day increase in attenuation over
this path may be around 14dB in early March. By midsummer, night-to-day
increase in attenuation might nominally be 35dB. Paul's optimized
spectrograms (below) show (~13dB?) SNR. If the nominal numbers are somewhere
close to reality, this could be a window of opportunity for demonstration of
24-hour TA capture. Since the daytime window for this path is gradually
closing (0.2dB per day if processes were linear, which they're not), I
thought I'd mention it. Easy for me, I don't need to hold the corona-spray
can round the clock.

73, Jim AA5BW