LF: RE: VLF weak signals and sferic blanking

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: VLF weak signals and sferic blanking
From: "hvanesce" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 12:21:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1393874523; bh=xR3qZwmhGBNN8BxH06AbwWDAPPj/dbSTri0gLpXufpY=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=lN/3Y5Q3uhO49jdRz8BHd1rktzuVd6DinqgCPDScFbxEgvZHuWGoiLyIdB6e2DiIM 7quw3rHJLWAf45VYY681OGYWtH0vHmFmVczA1RYdYSLhIyGkciYK0ibR4/rhlT0M0z V3WsNNTiehwloOEK4E/dsDH/7UrJ4dA+s8P84dbSlVcUKjmdZojXXLRMxfDkKdmEjC XHc+55a2w2+LLGn2cik2Ap5KyX8wj+gQQMaR4L1l9WP8uulSZRUnTVo48mTfilNHNi XG/NzSqbBDhF6mocPKVxz4EO8vpCajxN41OhbHh1QCWmXEFPldkrkgFTPA0M7WiEOV cNtaC0PtAoIvg==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul,

Thank you, this is very helpful. I had not considered the interactions of
the level tracker and the blanker with the strong continuous signals, and
accordingly I've noticed wide variation in the performance of the sferic
blanker. I had planned to head to a low-noise location this week in search
of better SNRs, now can't wait to see how a well configured sferic blanker
performs in the current location.

73, Jim AA5BW