Re: LF: OFCOM response re: UK sub-8.3kHz and very low power around 73kHz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OFCOM response re: UK sub-8.3kHz and very low power around 73kHz
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:48:15 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1393440495; bh=hjMy5FGEhu50NlcV1JODVs35CIYK/bqoiKKRrck/4Ww=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=obXxL/nc0PX2CcXZuWagMSnnl+GoRDTetQ7wbHld4MMzjediMlf+zcTXq7nBmkMIKxY20VNV0lRUExVxdvGdQPMn2et+VTpdRo2zIbiEL5tcchNI1LggWR+5kUVt3PYH6ieDd0ZW2HNSeVaLEXVtlSkqC2zgVxzJlvDKJe3i5RU=