Re: LF: LF Activity - G3XIZ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: LF Activity - G3XIZ
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:22:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Chris
You have the same problem on 630 metres. I and others have replied to your CQ calls but you do not reply and yet I am received in UA3, 5B4, 4X4 and others in EU to my East and to the West I have worked the USA. Lately I have been working OPERA OP4 and every evening I get decodes from RX3, SV8, I2 stns and others in the EU es the UK
I do now operate at the optimum time for the USA so nil to the West
If you need other confirmation read the emails on this reflector relating to OPERA on 477 Khz I suspect you have environmental QRM/QRN problems at your QTH inhibiting reception on LF/MF. You seem only to QSO local stations near your QTH

de G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "C. Groeger" <[email protected]>