Re: LF: Fwd: Questions about 73kHz and sub 8.3kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: Questions about 73kHz and sub 8.3kHz
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:35:58 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:references :to:in-reply-to; bh=PigKVHSSbT5sx61ENQ6/n9AZ+h5rDvfusJ8Vj1Dffrc=; b=Ska6FJO1TPPIwB5GIUhkNvCeisTts20vxOTFyQa17WBFXxLEVDphfVpmVpXz1vnSTw pHY2TM2j3Wb0lSsU135LQDm/y8KbcOJ+rWrTVWLZ4OWUM03dHDfG8ru/uKvVuscvb3ui MIQNzAbp7NGM3+tuDqWYNT7qLvgHuosigA/vPZptY1H2Hz72JjJSTNUbHwv/mr8teeGg XpQakegff23kCq4R9ZHfh/8hAKPqoWyO8+jHXqDY8+IxSjLnwhMKkFzjV7o0sG0ZV9Ul XBXkMdHj4B/xjw4If1p+JvdfVupX1li88TurhNNoa3rnumkG1gHG49uwRFo1coROB7AB 38Vg==
Sender: [email protected]
Warren,

I think it was Alan Melia who said “When dealing with Authority, try to avoid
asking a question to which you might not like the answer”.

73 John