Re: LF: Fwd: Questions about 73kHz and sub 8.3kHz

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: Questions about 73kHz and sub 8.3kHz
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:29:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=bM2n6Fm5dDWPMvFxjZBXOQuQunP0f49jpx3POCD5qsM=; b=iVy0OTv2qysQfVv7HguYLThWJHPsq3koxj9w55HTPcm/+JS5hf0/AE65yS8W09qV5w nZEHLTJT2O1dx5D3sTRqMNJtsUGC+lnr9j0DWF/NVfxAr8ie0RRnJW6bSNOUOqY8Q8MR N9gh6/IpMPRyPpN1BAFCnO3NeYb2gAFyTIy6ox8NBkE050f/OLog9P+Lwnm6OEGvOz8r LQ2vrLW8Wq1z22TBLiGlie4w1L6Ucz/coiEMfXh+3q+ZiTXJqU16raGJpbWS8d+5VAnF HdDnt50ypMNiGFnCrIuOV4Kcj3Tq9Vq2dZ9mws0B0aGSxOySdEhgblDdCT6uhe+Ch3jM J7Mw==
Sender: [email protected]
John,

   Good background information.
A few years ago someone on the U.S. longwave reflector decided that it was a good idea to pepper the FCC with very pointed and specific questions. I recall e-mailing Bill Ashlock (now s.k.) and saying something along the lines of "you can talk yourself out of all sorts of privileges", Bill printed that out and hung it on the wall of his radio shack!

73 Warren