Re: LF: DX VLF experiments in 3HD

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DX VLF experiments in 3HD
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 16:50:30 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi,

I remember that some years ago I used to take part in "foxhunts" where the Tx'ing station would transmit on a frequency in the 144Mhz band. Once we were close enough, some of us used to switch to a 70 cms Rx and antenna and home in using the harmonic and the greater directional properties of the 79 cms yagi !!!
I guess this was the "Technology of the 'Spirit' rather than the 'letter' of the rules"

73