LF: Re: Yahoo "neo"

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Yahoo "neo"
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:17:48 +0100
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Dave 'YMC and Dex for this hint. Yes searching a group does work. My fault, I had obviously overlooked the obvious button ;-(

Mike, neo is indeed very slow on my netbook with IE8, and slightly better on this machine running IE9. Couldn't convince myself to migrate to Chrome yet.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)