LF: RE: Lemon transmissions

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Lemon transmissions
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:48:25 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

I am not sure that alumium is good for making lemmon batteries, as it oxidizes
almost instantly. The thin oxide layer protects the metal from further
oxidation (so you won't see any oxidation), but it might affect the standard
potential.
You can try Cu-Zn. That works fine a shold produce +/- 1V, so you will need
some more lemmons ;-)

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T